Sunday 22 December 2019

My welcome back speech

Hi.....😊, I am totally excited to be with you again and to be fully back to share my in-class experience with you. I have been out of the classroom for all these time I didn't post, so now that I am working as a teacher again ,I have lots of 'from the classroom' ideas to share with all you lovely readers of mine.
The last issue we discussed was about your resume. What it should look like, but before I start sharing on that, I would like to share with you what I have been up to all the while I was not blogging.

Ok, to go easy one step at a post, it was an amazing learning experience while trying to get this job I have now. Not much stress at all, just that I was in a difficult position trying to pick from the options I had. The both pay was approximately the same so I had to consider other factors and for a busy, burstling city like lagos where traffic is a menace, I opted for a job closer to my house and........🤔yeah, I cant complain at all. And like I once shared with you, dont wait to see an ad before you apply, just google schools around your city and call them to see if they have an opening and if they do? You will get the green light

Truely speaking Guys, I felt it was important for me to have a real experience, like being into what I am actually talking about before I can really blog about it and I dont know how true that is for anyone but for me, being in the game makes it easy to talk about the game.

Ooohhhm, its so.... good to be back guys. We have lots to talk about and am gonna share my sample resume with you in my next post which could just be moments away, but until I post it, stay truely true to yourself and never forget, I ❤ you all.

UnIque...🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment